Name: Allison Waken
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Short bio: My name is Allison Waken and I'm a wife and mom to two boys (9 and 7), two dogs, and a few creepy crawly pets. We live in the desert of AZ and try to travel to our family in Southern California often! I love change and trying new things, but it sometimes leaves my head swimming with ideas and to-do lists. I love photography, building LEGOS, traveling (who doesn't), and the beach. I started scrapbooking as a child and while the reasoning is the same, my style is a bit different! I love the creativity and artistic side of this hobby. I think it's an amazing way to share our lives with our families.
Favorite thing to scrapbook: Everyday moments with my boys.
Favorite AC product: Thickers! I love mixing different Thickers for a fun title; I think it sets the whole mood of the page. The amazing paper takes a close second!
5 fun facts:
1. When I was 12 I flew a B17 "Flying Fortress" (OK, it was already in the air, and both pilots were right there but still)!
2. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. I was 14 when we met and we've been together ever since!
3. I find it hard to sit and watch tv without my laptop as well. My brain needs several things to do at once!
4. I'm not the most graceful person on earth or anywhere near it! I don't even get embarrassed by it anymore.
5. I love change. New paint colors, re-arranging furniture, what I want to study, where I want to live... Drives my husband crazy!