Name: Diana Waite
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Short bio: I've been married to my best friend for almost 16 years (in December) we have 3 AWESOME children and two doggies. Growing up I was the only girl in a house of 4 kids, because of that I enjoy playing and watching sports. My favorites are track & field, soccer, and basketball. My grandmothers and mother inspired me creatively with their love of painting, knitting, pottery, and quilting. I LOVE to take pictures and recently challenged myself to use the manual setting on my camera. I enjoy reading, working out, and spending time with my family. I LOVE to play with paper - I have since I was a kid. My mom jokes that she used to have to hide the tape, paper (any kind), and scissors from me because I was ALWAYS making something to give away. (I always seemed to have found it anyway!) I have been scrapbooking with “modern day” tools for around 14 years. I don’t really have a word to describe my style. I enjoy trying new techniques such as misting, color combos, monochromatic, layering, and white space. I do have to say that I am linear, everything is pretty much straight on my pages. I scrapbook a mixture of single, multi photo, 12 x 12” and 8 1/2 x 11” pages. I also enjoy making cards, mini albums, and altered creations.
Favorite thing to scrapbook: My kids! (That includes my two doggies!)
Favorite AC product: Thickers!
5 fun facts:
1. I'm a Sci-Fi geek but I also LOVE a good mystery!
2. I LOVE peppermint! Especially with chocolate. I stock up on mint truffle Hershey Kisses at Christmas time!
3. I'm a proud soccer mom and I watch most of the games through the lens of my camera.
4. My favorite beverage of choice is a cold glass of water.
5. I enjoy baking (bread, cookies, and other goodies!)