Name: Patricia Roebuck
Location: Mandeville, LA
Short bio: I am a 40-something, living in Mandeville, LA, just 35 miles north of New Orleans. July of 2009 we became a Chinese adoptive family after over three years of waiting for our daughter. I love my family of three and my cat named Archie. Most of my time is spent hanging out with my 4-year old daughter, entertaining her, playing games, watching the Disney channel, and swimming in the summertime.
Favorite thing to scrapbook: Everyday life, my daughter, me, our family. I'll scrap just about anything.
Favorite AC product: I love it all! So I'll have to say I love the assortment and variety of the colors, textures, and amazing embellishments.
5 fun facts:
1. I could eat chips and salsa everyday.
2. You'll find Doctor Who on my DVR queue.
3. I love to travel, but I'm a homebody too.
4. My favorite time to create is at night, when it's quieter.
5. I love Starbucks so much we had to buy an espresso machine.