Name: Curt Jensen
Bio: Prior to joining the American Crafts team, Curt was an illustrator for Provo Craft, creating original artwork for the Cricut and Cuttlebug. His claim to fame was working as the art director on Napoleon Dynamite, setting him only 3 degrees away from Kevin Bacon:
1. Curt Jensen & Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite)
2. Jon Heder & Luke Wilson (Blades of Glory)
3. Luke Wilson & Kevin Bacon (My Dog Skip)
He received a BA in theatre and film design from Brigham Young University, and resides with his wife and 2 daughters in the suburbs of Salt Lake City.
Favorite products to design: Party ensembles and paper dolls.
Favorite AC products: AC Cardstock and Undercover Ink pens.
5 fun facts:
1. One of the only males to have projects featured in Paper Crafts magazines and special issue publications.
2. Was a High School Varsity Cheerleader and married his Junior Prom date.
3. His life is a musical; he is always spontaneously bursting into song.
4. Believes that British food is anything but bland!
5. His goal in life is to visit all of the Disney Theme Parks (Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai) and resorts (Aulani, Hilton Head and Vero Beach).