Name: Teagan Alex
Shot bio: I love being inspired and creating. I love photographing the world around me. Traveling is my all time favorite thing to do, my husband and I take a trip once a year to somewhere new and I LOVE it. We live in Provo Utah, where my husband is a Flight Instructor and Pilot and I work for American Crafts and own a photography business. We have one hugely adorable French Bulldog named Jet.
Favorite product to design: I love being a part of all of them, but to be honest I love having input on the new products, it is fun to see an idea come to life!
Favorite AC product: Rotary stamps! I love these!!
5 fun facts:
1) I am a hand model for a lot of American Crafts packaging.
2) I could live on chocolate alone, I eat at least one thing chocolate a day.
3) I LOVE reading, I read daily and can't fall asleep at night without reading. I often times find myself sucked into a book and not stopping until 3am.
4) My bucket list contains only travel destinations. My goal is to travel everywhere and see everything.
5) I married my junior high crush, I was a cheerleader and he was a football player. Who knew that 10 years later we would say I do.