Rahel Menig is in the spotlight today!
Cutie Pie Notebook by Rahel Menig
Supplies: Falling For You Fabric Paper (35559) - Amy Tangerine, Is It Any Wonder Fabric Paper (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Yes Peas Paper (35549) - Amy Tangerine, Geyser (71641) - Cardstock, Happy Day Paper (35600) - Day Dreams, Petuna's Pastries Paper (35532) Garden Cafe, Rose's Kitchen Paper (35540) - Garden Cafe, Love Struck (59151) - Stamps
Rahel created a YouTube video so you can see exactly how she put together her fabulous mini album:
Here are five fun facts about Rahel:
1) I have a spider and not-attached hair phobie ;)
2) If you're looking for the queen of smilies and 'heee's', well, this girl has to be it... My blog often looks like this: :D :D :D heeeeheeeeee :D
3) I am a jeans girl by heart, but don't own many and usually wear my 'at the moment favorite' til they go kaputt!
4) Don't know if that's a girl's problem in general, but I have the hardest of times to decide between two things. If I have an option and have to pick one, I usually get frustrated cause I just can't decide...
5) I have a soft spot for road trips. Last September Adrian and I drove all the way around the USA. We were 29 days on the road and put 10,645 miles behind us. Adrian likes to say 'we took the long way home' how true, how true.
And here's a looksy at Rahel's scrap space:
That concludes the first week of spotlights! Come back on Monday for another round so you can keep getting to know our new Design Team!