Shimelle Laine is here to show you in a step-by-step photo tutorial how to make this mini album using Shoreline products:
Supplies: Sand Dollar Die Cuts (85585) - Bits, 6x6 Paper Pad (35743) - Shoreline, Pelican Letter Stickers (42248) - Remarks, Amy Tangerine Ribbons (58718) - Premium Ribbon, Daydream Buttons (85573) - Elements, Chap Buttons (85569) - Elements, Super Sticky Tape (61755) - This to That, Foam Tab Circles (61709) - This to That
1. Start by selecting a variety of papers from the 6x6 paper pad, trimming them to 4x6 for each page. Then start dividing up the die cut accents to create a group of embellishments for each page of the mini book.
2. Using additional sheets from the 6x6 paper pad, cut a variety of basic shapes. I used plain and pinked circles in sizes that layered easily.
3. With the die cut papers, the printed die cut shapes and the 2x6 off-cuts from the patterned papers, layer the pieces to create a different design on each page. I added black ink to the edges of all the pieces to give them definition. Pick one or two elements on each piece to attach with This to That foam tabs for dimension.
4. Choose two or three buttons and a scrap of ribbon for each page. The ribbons from the Amy Tangerine collection look great with Shoreline!
5. Stitch the buttons and ribbon in place, sprinkle with a few dots of ink or paint, and use a set of American Crafts stamps to add a finishing detail to each design.
6. Select a 4x6 photo for each page and adhere it to the back. Hold it in place securely with This to That Super Sticky double-sided tape. Then add your writing to each card to coordinate with the photo opposite. Use a simple binding with a hole punch and ribbon to keep it all together!
This would be a great mini album to design before a trip and then all you have to do is add your photos!