Monika Głód is a new Design Team member and we're spotlighting her today:
Short bio: Hello. I'm Monika but everybody call me Mona. I'm stay-at-home-mom of two boys (7 and 4 years), living with my husband and kids in a beautiful city - Cracow - in Poland. I'm an engineer who love to scrapbook. I started scrapbooking in 2006 when my older son was one year old and I wanted to make a mini album for him. I liked scrapbooking so much and I'm doing it still with the same love and passion. Other than scrapbooking, I enjoy hiking, photography, and reading. Being a part of the American Crafts Design Team is a dream and I am truly honored!
Favorite thing to scrapbook: My kids and family.
Favorite AC product: Thickers!
5 fun facts:
1. I had a lot of pets when I was a teenager - a dog, a hamster, two parrots, and an orphaned sparrow which I raised. All in the same time in my room!
2. I love cinnamon and caramel.
3. I like to sew - I made a couple of "meitai" carriers and soft toys for kids, and carrying bags for my friends.
4. I'm diabetic - I should avoid sweets but sometimes it is very hard :)
5. I go to bed late, sometimes not before 1 a.m. I turned into a night owl.
Supplies: Biscayne Paper (35720) - Shoreline, Coronado Paper (35728) - Shoreline, Gumdrop (71557) - Cardstock, Banana (71502) - Cardstock, White (71081) - Cardstock, Roxie (85587) - Stamps, Flamingo (42249) - Remarks, Surfboard (85584) - DelightsSupplies: Sienna Spirit Paper (35672) - Sketchbook, Carmine Collage Paper (35689) - Sketchbook, Cindy's Sketch Paper (35680) - Sketchbook, Lily's Landscape Paper (35678) - Sketchbook, Bailey's Brush Paper (35675) - Sketchbook, Gwyneth's Graphs Paper (35694) - Sketchbook, Viridian Vignette (35676) - Sketchbook, Sketchbook Fabric Brads (85578) - Elements, Sketchbook Die Cut Cardstock Shapes (77290) - Bits, Palette (42240) - Remarks Books, Pigment (42241) - Remarks, Journal White (53338) - Thickers, Journal Black (53337) - Thickers