Carina Lindholm is going to show us how she created this ultra cute altered box using Soho Garden materials:
Supplies: West Broadway Paper (35839) - Soho Garden, Park Avenue Paper (35834) - Soho Garden, 5th & Frolic Value Ribbon Pack (89427) - Premium Ribbon, Hudson Square Die Cut Shapes (85608) - Bits, Wood Buttons (85575) - Elements, Boho Gold Glitter ( 53422) - Thickers, Memory Garker (61018) - Pen, Dimensional Dots (61709) - This to That
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Measure and cut the papers in to pieces that fit your box. I used two different patterned papers: a brown woodgrain for the sides and a blue floral for the top of the box.
3. Adhere the papers to the box.
4. Tie ribbon around the lid of the box and make a bow.
5. Decorate the box using different die cuts, buttons, string, and glitter accents from the Thickers pack. Adhere some of the die cuts using pop dots.
6. Fill the box with trinkets and gifts then display it on a shelf or give it to a friend in need!