Supplies: DIY Shop2 (369007) - Chalkboard Mason Jar, DIY Shop2 (369002) - Natural Burlap Pennant, DIY Shop2 (369005) - Large Chalkboard Clothespins, DIY Shop2 (369049) - Kraft W/ Chalkboard, DIY Shop2 (369051) - Glitter Stickers Gold Hearts, DIY Shop2 (369064) - Doilies White, DIY Shop2 (370059) - Printed Muslin Bags, DIYShop2 (368996) - Treat Bags w/ Gold Dots, Amy Tangerine Stitched (368980) - Cardstock Die Cut Shapes, Amy Tangerine Stitched (STCHTH-68966) - Today Accent Words/Black Foam, Heidi Swapp (HS370124) - Minc Foil Applicator & Starter Kit, Heidi Swapp (HSFOIL-69973) - Minc Reactive Foil Roll Gold, Heidi Swapp (HS70206) - Minc Jumbo Paper Alphabet, Heidi Swapp (HS370207) - MInc Die-Cut Jumbo Words, Heidi Swapp (HS370211) - Minc Binder Clips Gold, Heidi Swapp (HS30214) - Minc Jumbo Numbers, This To That (61754) - Double Sided Super Sticky Red Tape .5 In x 5yd, Other: Chicken Wire Frame
1. Arrange the Jumbo Alpha, Jumbo Numbers, and Jumbo Words that you would like to use in a Minc Folder (included in starter kit) with a piece of gold reactive foil and run through the Minc Foil applicator machine.
2. Gather supplies.
3. Run burlap banner pieces through a sewing machine and sew a straight stitch across the top of each banner. Leave thread pieces long on the ends and trim off excess thread.
4. Pin stitched burlap pieces to top of frame. Adhere an ampersand, the word "love", and a kraft/chalkboard tag with a gold heart sticker.
5. Use Super Sticky Red Tape to adhere mason jar tag to doily. Adhere heart gold glitter sticker on top.
6. Use sewing machine to stitch "Hello" die cut tag to treat bag. Adhere Thickers "love" sticker to bottom of treat bag. Print a small black and white photo and adhere to top right hand side of treat bag.
7. Adhere Jumbo number "2" to muslin bag using a gold binder clip.
8. Adhere three bottom pieces to frame using medium sized clothespins.
Your frame is now ready to enjoy!
This amazing display can be given as a gift or used to brighten up a room!